Are you doing your D-of-E volunteer bronze award and enjoy the outdoors?
Then join us for the A4D True Grit Challenge in Sheffield this April and complete your volunteer bronze!
Why should you do your volunteer experience with A4D?
- Get direct support from A4D Team
- Receive an A4D ‘True Grit’ certificate from mountaineer and charity co-founder, Jerry Gore
- Walk with friends and family in the Peak District from Sheffield.
- Raise money for children who cannot afford life-saving medication.
- Free entry to the ‘A4D True Grit Challenge 2020’
- Great experience to put onto UCAS form and future job applications
Volunteer Programme (total 3 months in 2020)
Hours 1 – 3 (Jan 25th – Feb 22nd): Create a fundraising plan with the help of A4D Team members. This will include an online page and an event!
Hours 3 – 6 (Feb 24th – March 13th): Start online fundraising and help your friends and family sign up for the A4D True Grit Challenge.
Hours 6 – 9 (March 13th- April 7th): Hold a fundraising event! This could be a bake sale, a quiz at school, busking.. you name it.
Hours 9 – 12 (April 7th – April 25th): Walking training and make
APRIL 25th: Walk as much as you want of the A4D True Grit Challenge.
By doing you D-of-E bronze volunteer course based in Sheffield with A4D, you will:
- Run your own successful fundraising event
- Learn online and social media (Instagram) promotion techniques
- Do exercise (great training for D-of-E expedition element!)
- Make new friends